
Today is my birthday. I am twenty-fourteen years old. Just wanted to say thank you for all the sweet birthday cards and gifts. I also wanted to say Happy Birthday to everyone I've missed.
Since Ella has been born, I have been horrible about sending out cards-- but I always think of you on your birthdays. Anyways, I have a new goal to start sending them again, so for those I have missed I want to say a little happy birthday to you and a couple things I admire about you.
Since Ella has been born, I have been horrible about sending out cards-- but I always think of you on your birthdays. Anyways, I have a new goal to start sending them again, so for those I have missed I want to say a little happy birthday to you and a couple things I admire about you.
DAVID-{Jan 12th- turned 35} -Hard working, smart, good looking, funny, talented (always been good with his hands; building things, fixing things, good eye for beautiful things), stays calm in emergency situations (daily at work), good daddy & hubby, supportive brother.
ASHLEY-{Jan 18th- turned 7}- sweet, talented, smart, funny, full of zest, beautiful with green eyes and brown hair- looks just like her mom.
DOMINIC-{Jan 19th-turned 2}- Adorable, full of energy, coordinated, happy little guy with beautiful eyes, olive skin, and curly hair.
KIM- {Jan 22nd- turned 33}- sweet sister in law, always thinking of others before herself, talented, good mom, easy going, fun to talk to and hang out with
KAMRIE- {Feb 10th- turned 6}-Pretty little girl with beautiful eyes and golden curls, full of life, smart, good dancer, tries to do what's right, girly girl.
VICKIE-{Feb 19th- turned 39- right?? ;)}- Talented in so many areas (cooking, gardening, decorating, pianist, hostess with the mostess etc. etc.), caring, nurturing, smart, witty, beautiful person, sweet grandma and step mom
MIKE- {Feb 25th- turned 37}- talented pianist, great tennis player, competitive, funny, faithful, smart, always willing to help others out
JILL- {Feb 26th- turning 33}-sweet, giving, good mommy, supportive wife, fun to be around, easy going, beautiful, talented (cook, decorating, creative, both you and David are good hosts- etc.)-- I couldn't have asked for a better sister-in-law.
I love you all- Happy late and early birthday!
{I'll post what we did later}
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Jen!!!!!!! I am terrible at sending cards, too, but am also trying to do better. I'm doing better with my siblings and parents, but not so good with the nieces and nephews. Hopefully you got yours from us before your birthday! We hope you have a lovely day! We love you!!!!!
You forgot one....
JEN- Smart, sweet, peace-maker, fun to be around, faithful, energetic, funny, serving, easy-going, beautiful, awesome wife, mother, and sister. Talented in SO many ways...you're good at EVERYTHING! Happy Birthday!
PS I expect a b-day tribute in June :)
Ditto to that one above mine!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!! 20-14? Are you thirty four like me?? :) Old lady! Love ya friend!!
Happy Birthday Jen! I found your blog off of Shelly's! It's super cute! I miss seeing you at card club, do you go? I haven't been going since I started taking online classes last summmer, and I miss it so bad! I need to squeeze it back in! -Brooke
Happy Birthday Jen!!!!!!!
Thanks for the kind words, you made me smile and feel loved!I say ditto to what Kerrie said.You and your sisters are such wonderful people, I sure did hit the jackpot when I married David.Not only did I get a wonderful husband but I got 4 wonderful new sisters!Love ya!Hope you had a wonderful day!
You're such a sweet sister and I admire you. I was thinking of you on your birthday yesterday and wanted to call, but Cub Scouts got a little out of hand for me (I was working on it all day!) I'll call you later today. Hope you had a great birthday!
Happy Birthday to my firstborn daughter!! Hope you are feeling better than when I called you. Wow, you have alot of relatives born in Jan and Feb. No wonder its hard to keep up! LOve ya and hope you get to celebrate this weekend.
Jen....my poor sick friend...when you get better...I'm sorry BUT....
...you've been tagged - go look at my blog to see what you need to do :-)
Post a Comment