Sunday, February 10, 2008


Love #3

In honor of Kamrie's birthday today, love #3 is my nieces and nephews. Life just wouldn't be the same without such great family. My kids love all of their cousins. Such cuties-- I love them all. Happy 6th birthday Kamrie!





All of the Price cousins. We started with boys, and then the girls quickly took over. It seems to be the Trasmundi way.



Some of the Christensen cousins. I don't have a picture with all of them (except a professional one).

Four of these girls are Donae's nieces, but the others are Christensen's.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Yes, I would agree that I love all your neices and nephews too!Especially the ones born to the Price kids :). Those are cute photos. I like the one with the matching dresses. How cute. I'm glad your kids are close to their cousins. Hopefully, they will stay close as they grow up. Good blog.

Anonymous said...

I love all my nieces and nephews too! I wish we all lived a little closer so they could play all the time.

Hollie said...

You have some good pictures. I'd have to agree, nieces and nephews are the best. They bring so much happiness to our family gatherings (when they're not into things they shouldn't be).

JIll said...

We love our BIG family!Sam and Dominic LOVE when their cousins come down to visit.Good times!