Monday, February 18, 2008

TWILIGHT
I know some of you have read this book. They are making it a movie to be released next December. They had previously announced Edward and Bella, but just announced the rest of the cast, minus Jacob.
The Cullens
Bella
I think they did a pretty good job. Girls night out next December anyone?

5 comments:

Hollie said...

It's funny how big this series has become because it sounds so hokey--a vampire and human who have fallen in love. I asked for the books for Christmas based on it being highly recommended and actually loved them. I read all three in about a month. I can't wait for the fourth book to come out in November. I'll go see it with you.

Larisa said...

WOW, I think they did a great job with all of the characters. Girls night out would be AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

I've only read the first book. I keep trying to borrow the other two from the library but they are ALWAYS checked out. I guess I should fork out the $1 fee to put it on hold. I really enjoyed the first book though so I'd love to go see the movie with you next Dec.

Anonymous said...

I haven't read the books yet, but they are on my to-do list. I am still finishing up the Harry Potters and then Twilight will be next. I should be done with them by December (this December or December 2009?) so I would definitely love to see the movie.

Donna said...

Guess I need to read these books. Before Hollie asked for them for Christmas I had never heard of them and was surprised that they were actually being sold on Amazon. Lets go out for ladies night out in December!