I [Kaden] felt very special on my baptism day . The people who came were grandpaD , grandmaD , aunt Donae , uncle Darrin , aunt Heather , uncle Neil, cousin Crystal, cousin Aubree , Andrew ,and Aaron. The friends that came were Faith , and Jared. I had a warm feeling inside when I went into the font . I had a smile on my face the whole day. It was the best day of my life.
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Kaden's baptism in his own words
I [Kaden] felt very special on my baptism day . The people who came were grandpaD , grandmaD , aunt Donae , uncle Darrin , aunt Heather , uncle Neil, cousin Crystal, cousin Aubree , Andrew ,and Aaron. The friends that came were Faith , and Jared. I had a warm feeling inside when I went into the font . I had a smile on my face the whole day. It was the best day of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Kaden looks so happy in all of his pictures. I really enjoyed seeing what Kaden had to say about his baptism. I wish we could've been there. What an awesome decision you have made Kaden! We love you!
What a handsome boy! I can't believe my nephews are old enough to be baptized. I remember when I was baptized. I wish we could have been there as well. The food looks delicious (especially that bacon).
Congratulations Kaden!! I still remember the day you were born like it was yesterday. You are growing up so fast. I,too, wish we could have been there for it.
We loved being able to come and be at your baptism and spend time with you guys. It was short but sweet and so worth it. Kaden has a beautiful glow about him in his baptism picture. He is a good boy and we love all of you.
Post a Comment