Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Counting my blessings part two

Although I had to drive in this today, I am thankful that I don't have to drive in this everyday. (actual phx pic)


I am thankful that I could use this... and cruise pass that.




This is where I was going, which I am extremely thankful for.



And after another successful blood draw, I stopped into Ella's opthamologist (on the same campus) because I heard her doctor has moved and started his own practice. However, I've been wanting to see his coworker, Dr. Cassidy, pediatric opthamologist, who was voted this:


Best Doctors in America 2007-2008 . He also makes the Phx top doctor list every year.

Ella is due for an eye exam. This doctor is booked till February, but happened to have an opening next Monday morning on my side of town..... woo hoo.... blessings, blessings, blessings.

I am thankful that this was on my way home... but no samples today, darn.

I am thankful for this forecast.
Wed Thur

52/79 F 48/77 F

And for these people coming to Thanksgiving dinner. Hopefully my turkey will defrost. (sorry bad lighting, or maybe just bad camera).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great that Ella will get to see the doctor on Monday! That worked out nice. And ditto to Costco (although I wish ours was closer)! Are Angela and Ross coming to your place for Thanksgiving? What about Thayne's brothers? Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Donna said...

Awesome blog. My prayers were answered about Ella's second blood draw. Thanks for posting that. So glad you get to see the specialist next Monday. Anyway, hope your turkey does defrost. I know you will have a great day with family. This year we are dining out. Miss being with everyone but fun to try new things. Love ya

JoAnn Innes said...

thanks so much for having my kids to dinner. You are wonderful. Love Aunt Jo

Jennifer said...

Aunt jo- it's always fun to have any of the Innes' join us! You're all welcome anytime.