I was going to e mail you earlier and ask how Donae was doing. She has a beautiful baby. Now we have Cortney due at any time. So glad the baby is here and everyone is well. There in for a whole new life!!
What an adorable baby! I guess we can't name our next daughter Bailey.....because then you will have two nieces with that name. I'm kidding...I guess we'll see when the time comes. Congrats to Darrin and Donae!
How exciting! I didn't realize she was due so soon. I thought she still had another month. Time flies when it's not your own pregnancy. Anyway, congrats to them!
4 comments:
I was going to e mail you earlier and ask how Donae was doing. She has a beautiful baby. Now we have Cortney due at any time. So glad the baby is here and everyone is well. There in for a whole new life!!
Aaawww! She is so cute. Congratulations to Donae and Darrin.
What an adorable baby! I guess we can't name our next daughter Bailey.....because then you will have two nieces with that name. I'm kidding...I guess we'll see when the time comes. Congrats to Darrin and Donae!
How exciting! I didn't realize she was due so soon. I thought she still had another month. Time flies when it's not your own pregnancy. Anyway, congrats to them!
Post a Comment