Introducing.... ninja boy.
We went cheap on the costumes this year. Ella is wearing one of Hailey's old dress ups and Hailey's (as you know) was from a Target clearance. It turned out cute though.
Trick or Treating with the neighbors.
Trunk or Treat last Saturday.
Arizona is a great place to go trick or treating. The weather is so nice now (actually it's still a little warm this year, we could've worn shorts). We rarely even knock on a door because people get out their lawn chairs and hang out on their driveways. It's like a big block party. People really deck their homes out too. Some go a little overboard,with coffins, tombstones, blood and guts etc. I prefer the happy little pumpkin look.
Ok- have I ever mentioned that my son is a picky eater (he he). Well, he seems to be getting worse. This picture below is of all the candy that he doesn't like... I know psycho child. Actually, I'm glad he's picky about this for his sakes, but not for mine. I might have to have Thayne bring it to work.
6 comments:
Wow, you guys scored with the candy. I did good until around 11PM and I had 5 junior mints and a half of a mini Nestle's crisp bar. Not too bad. But I'm glad I don't have Kaden's leftove stash, unbelieveable! They looked adorable, especially Ella. In one photo we can see the decorated house. It looks good and scarey! We had a bunch of fairy princesses this year. Hailey, Allie, and Hannah so far.Love to you all, Mom
Kaden doesn't like snickers and kit kat? What's wrong with him???? I'm kidding...I guess that's a good thing. I would eat those in a second. Your kids outfits were really cute! I wish is was warm here. Hannah's little hands and face were freezing last night and we were only out for about a half hour.
It looks like Kaden had the exact same costume as Dallin. That's funny! Great little minds (and wallets) think alike. I think you're right about people handing out handfuls of candy now. What happened to handing out one tiny piece? Do we really need all that candy? Plus they get so much junk at their school parties. The kids sure love it though. We plan on having them pick some of their favorites that they can't do without and hiding the rest (for me to eat . . .j/k).
Arizona is the place to be for Halloween! That's awesome that it is still warm there. I remember going trick or treating with your family and Hollie's in Utah one year and it was so cold we had to drive to all the houses and Kaden cried because his hands hurt so bad. Your kids look awesome in their costumes!
And seriously, what is wrong with that boy...snickers..come on...that's one of the best candy bars out there. :)
Aw, the kids look so cute!Boy, I wish I had Kadens picky taste!If its chocolate I am eating it!We have TONS of candy left too, but dont you girls worry, I told David I am hiding it and when you all come down for Christmas I will bring it over to your moms house!Better yet I better bring it over soon to her house.I have no control!
Soo fun! That is cool that people just sit out in their driveways. We had 2 people in our ward doing that. We also had people just leave the bowl out. I think people just are too busy and want it to over once the candys gone they are done that is why they do handfuls.
Ellas princess pout is tooo cute! I think you did well with Haileys costume way cute and Kayden fits that part.
So fun! leslie
Post a Comment