Friday, October 19, 2007

More pics from our trip

Here are a few more pictures of our trip. You may wonder why I always have a bunch of pictures of Hailey and not Kaden--- it's because Kaden is usually "too busy" for pictures. He's going to think Hailey was my favorite. I usually try to get a bunch of Ella too, but she is still a hard target, and most of her pictures turn out with her head turned or something. Anyways, this blog won't let me post anymore pics, but I may post a few above this blog.




Kaden and Hailey had fun boogie boarding. Thayne would throw Hailey into the wave and off she would go.



Our awesome sand castle.





This is at Duke gardens.


The famous Duke chapel.


The museum in Durham, NC. This museum was fantastic. The kids loved it and the adults did too.


This ones for Grandma :)



This butterfly house was awesome.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Hailey on the boogie board is way cute. And that sand castle was pretty awesome!

Anonymous said...

I have never seen such beautiful butterflies before. What great pictures!

Donna said...

Wish I could have been there. I would have loved that museum. Darling photos, I love that Allie is always next to Hailey. What cute grandchildren I have. :)

JIll said...

You guys are such a fun and cute family!I think that is so great you are exposing your children to all kinds of different places and history.Way to go!