Saturday, June 9, 2007

See ya later

Hasta una semana! Pienso que estamos listos para el viaje de nuestro vive. Mañana estaremos beborroteando coladas de pina en la playa. Esté celoso.

Ok- I'm sure you RM's love this hatchet job. I made it through the week- --barely, and will breath a sigh of relief when I get on that plane. Wish you all could come! I'll take lots of pictures. Love yas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun! Wish we could go with ya. Can't wait to see pictures.

Anonymous said...

So would you translate for us non RM's? I'll be thinking of you. I'm kinda jealous. One of these days Dave and I will go on a real vacation! Can't wait to hear about your trip. Love yas.

Hollie said...

Have a great time guys! I know you will. (Just be careful of drinking the water--you don't want to get sick!) :). I'll be looking for your pictures when you get home.