Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

We're back! We had an awesome time-- pics will come soon. I just wanted to wish Dad a happy father's day! Here are some things I love about my Dad. (I would post a picture- but they are all on my other computer, which Darrin is borrowing).

My dad-
- always willing to lend a helping hand

-a very hard worker

- a very kind soul

- loves his children unconditionally

- a righteous man

- a humble man

- a loving grandfather

- a good family leader

- has strong faith through trials

-a good listening ear

-athletic (watchout volleyballers)

-brave- likes to jump off of high cliffs :)

-always willing to laugh when we're trying to be funny

And of course the best dad in the world because he is mine!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with all of these characteristics! Dad is a wonderful and loving father.

PS I'm glad you had fun. Looking forward to seeing the pictures.

Hollie said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to hear all about it. I also agree with every comment you made about dad. I was thinking about him in sacrament meeting yesterday and was feeling very grateful for my wonderful dad (so much I had a couple of tears in my eyes).

Scott said...

Yes, I also agree with your comments. We were blessed with a very caring and loving father. I am also excited to see your pictures in Mexico. Don't wait too long to post them!!