Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!


Just wanted to say Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! Here is a list (in random order) of things I love about my valentine.

*Patient- a trait I envy

*Easy going- (except when he wants a new plasma tv and I don't, I think he will eventually win)

*Good Provider

*Hard worker

*Excellent Father (I don't know how many times I've heard "I can't wait till dad comes home!")

*Honors the priesthood (thank you)

*Good listener

*Smart

*Funny- makes me laugh

*One Hot tamale!

I love you Thayne!

(For the rest of you reading- pardon the cheese.)

4 comments:

Scott said...

That is sweet of you to put all those nice things up about Thayne and I agree with all of them. Did you guys do anything fun for V.D.?

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day! That's a cute picture of the kids.

Jake's pretty adamant about getting a new TV too. We brought Kathy's 20 year old TV to NC because we were afraid ours would break in the move. Well, this one didn't break but Jake is ready to "accidentally" break it so he can buy a new one.

Thayne is a wonderful brother-in-law...I think all my siblings have awesome spouses!

Anonymous said...

To answer Maran's question- We didn't do anything too exciting. We made heart waffles for dinner and then I had Young Women's. We did cookie bouquets and heart attacked the bishopric.

Anonymous said...

One other good trait about Thayne is that he loves and admires you. He is a good catch.
Love the photo. When do I get the family photo?
Mom