I left a comment but I think it was on a totally different page. I must have gotten confused. Anyway, if you don't find it, Happy Birthday Jennifer!! We love you very much! Love, Scott, Maran, and baby Hannah
Thanks Thayne! That was very sweet. I didn't realize there was actually a blog until Thayne told me. He hasn't blogged anything before and I think he actually set up a whole new blog. Anyways- click on the link and you'll see what he blogged (maybe everyone else already figured that out- it looks like Maran did.)
OK, I had no idea that there was another link. That was very sweet Thayne. Good job. I just started a blog page too and it took me over an hour to figure out how to do it. I sure love all ten of my children and 12 grandchildren! What a joy it is to have such good people in my life. :)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Jen! It's nice that it falls on a Saturday this year. Hopefully you guys will be able to do something fun. Love ya!
I left a comment but I think it was on a totally different page. I must have gotten confused. Anyway, if you don't find it, Happy Birthday Jennifer!! We love you very much! Love, Scott, Maran, and baby Hannah
Thanks Thayne! That was very sweet. I didn't realize there was actually a blog until Thayne told me. He hasn't blogged anything before and I think he actually set up a whole new blog. Anyways- click on the link and you'll see what he blogged (maybe everyone else already figured that out- it looks like Maran did.)
OK, I had no idea that there was another link. That was very sweet Thayne. Good job. I just started a blog page too and it took me over an hour to figure out how to do it. I sure love all ten of my children and 12 grandchildren! What a joy it is to have such good people in my life. :)
Post a Comment