Monday, February 26, 2007

Ella's first ponytail

Ella's hair is finally starting to grow in. I was able to get a ponytail in for the first time- Yay! Here is a picture of her in October- you can see that she looks older and has more hair now. Hopefully, by the time she is two, we will be able to do pigtails! Maybe she'll lose some of those cheeks!

The latest with us: Me- very busy with YW in February. Beehives were in charge this month, so I was in charge of the combined activity (as well as all of the beehive activities). We played glow in the dark volleyball using blacklights. This was a lot of fun. We have new beginnings this week- I have to do a part in this, too. We had a b-day dinner with Darrin and Donae, Neil and Heather, and Rich and Crystal last night. Very fun. Thayne was in charge- we had Hawaiian Haystacks.

Kaden- started piano and tennis this month.

Hailey- starting a new dance class this week- Her Aunt Donae will be teaching.

Ella- finally has the MRI scheduled for March 9th- I think I will be changing it to an earlier time, though. They scheduled it for 2:15pm and she is not allowed to eat anything starting at 6:15am. This is going to be very difficult for an 18month old (and for me).

Thayne- busy with work, family, and calling.

3 comments:

Kerrie said...

Wow, Ella grew a lot of hair in just a few months. She looks so cute with her pony tail.
That's so cool that Kaden is taking tennis lessons. Jake and I always considered that a "rich" sport so hopefully our kids will get into it too (along with golf).

Donna said...

She is looking like a toddler. What a cutie. Her eyes are so pretty. She is a cross between Kaden and Hailey.
Sounds like fun things to do for Kaden and Hailey.

Scott said...

Ella is adorable! I love her little ponytail!