
I will be going to a different endocrinologist on Friday. I am petitioning your prayers. Specifically, that if there is something we need to find, we will find it. And that the doctor will be inspired to do the necessary testing. Also, that if everything comes back ok, that we will know/find the best way to help her.
She continues to gain weight. She has gained 5-6lbs more since the beginning of March. She now weighs between 47 and 49lbs, depending on the time of day. I have tears running down my face as I type... it is very hard to see my two year old like this. I try to be strong, and I know things can be sooo much worse, but sometimes I just feel sad when I look at her...or when I try the fifth dress on that she can't fit, or when I see others look at her with natural curiosity. (She kind of stands out being so chunky and walking like a young toddler.)
Enough of my pity party, I'm going to bed now. Thanks in advance for the prayers.
8 comments:
This makes me cry. Our family will pray for Ella. We love her and hope she can be helped soon. You guys are amazing. We'll keep you all in our prayers.
I have tears in my eyes. Ella is so beautiful! I will keep you all in my prayers and will pray that the doctor can figure it out. This trial of not knowing will hopefully pass soon.
Jen, if this doctor doesn't have the answer, you will find the one that does. She is in our prayers and on the Temple Roll as well. Maybe we can all fast for her this Sunday, we will. Ella is loved by all of us and Heavenly Father. He will hear our prayers. Love you. Mom
Hey Jenn,
I will remember you in my prayers. I know how frustrating it is to not have answers. I pray that you will be able to find the right Dr. and diagnosis. We need to get together, I'll e-mail you. Best of luck. If you ever need anything, I'm not far
away, just call.
Jenn
Jen,
Beautiful Ella is in my prayers, I do believe in the power of prayers.I hope you get the answers you are looking for.
Ella has been in my prayers. She is such a sweet little girl who should not have to go through this. I hope that you receive answers.
I've been praying for Ella also, I'll do a fast for her on Sunday. I hope your apt gave you some answers, or is at least leading you in the direction of some!!
Jen, I am sooo glad you have this blog because you are sooo good (maybe it isn't good though) at keeping things to yourself. I think your blog is my all time favorite just so I can KNOW what is really going on. You are one incredible mom. We all LOVE Ella. (and you too!)
Post a Comment