
Although I dread the Phoenix summers, there is one thing that I look forward to....summer fruits. The grocery stores have awesome sales here too. I love strawberries, especially for 99 cents a pound!
And note to self: we had an awesome winter, and an absolutely beautiful spring... with nice cool evenings. So, when it is 115 degrees outside and you have the desire to move from this state, remember that it WILL end. Then you can read other people's blogs about their never ending COLD, gray, ugly days, snowing from October to April, etc...... and you'll be thankful that your kids can play outside with the sun shining. Maybe we should all move to Southern California and be happy (weather wise) year round.


Ignore my messy house in the background. I like to pretend that I'm clean. I will even pick up just so I can take a picture without a messy background... but not this time.
5 comments:
YUM! Strawberries have been on sale here for the past couple of weeks (although not .99 a pound...wow)and I just can't get enough. If I were to name some cravings this pregnancy, it would be fresh pineapple and strawberries (and of course ice cream).
I agree, let's all move to So. Cal. I'm not looking forward to NC's humidity. And by the way, your house doesn't look messy at all.
That strawberry in Hailey's hand is HUGE! I love strawberries, but I've been having a hard time finding good ones here in Utah. Mom just bought some from Costco over the weekend that were delicious, though, so it's too bad that we don't have a Costco membership.
I too and my kiddos love Love LOVE strawberries, I bought some to make Jam, from costco, and Ryker ate them all before I could even get one bottle. heheh
Glad you are doing well we hope to come sometime before the year ends.
All the stands have been opened here since the 19th of April. That is the only food that to me is delicious, healthy and low calorie and I love it. I just got six chocolate covered strawberries from a girl in my ward. Yum-o! Ella looks like she is thoroughly enjoying that berry! :)
MMMMM....strawberries are my ALL TIME FAVORITE!! Making me HUNGRY!!
Post a Comment