Thursday, April 17, 2008

My sister tagged me.



This tag is all about me in pictures.
(all pictures from flickr)

.


Color:





Holiday:
Animal: (Ok, I'm not really an animal lover, but this is cute.)






And as a kid, these were my favorite (probably because my best friend loved them.) Food:



and unfortunately, anything related to this
Vacation spot: (these are where I want to go)


Worst habit:
Which leads to this:

and this:



Job:
Dessert: (pretty much anything with sugar, but whipped cream and berries make me happy)
Hobbies:


I would love to get into this, but I need the equipment.
I would like to do more of this

Me:


Have you guys ever done one of those celebrity look-a-like meters? I did one with this picture and it told me I looked like Beyonce. I took a different picture and did it again.... and Beyonce was my number one.... again. I pretty much think the thing is accurate. I get mistaken for Beyonce all of the time... especially my figure and my nice tan. By the way, my singing voice is pretty similar too.






7 comments:

Hollie said...

It's good to get to know you through pictures Beyonce--I mean, Jennifer. That's hilarious! Where do you find that website? It would be fun for all of us to do it and report our results.

Anonymous said...

I can see why they would match you with Beyonce. You could have been twins separated at birth. Thanks for doing the tag. It was fun to learn these things about you.

Brooke said...

Beyonce.....so funny! I can so see that now :o). So is that a cafe rio salad for your fav food? They are the BEST! It's been way to long since I had one.

Anonymous said...

Those blues are so pretty. I used to be a blue lover. Its hard to decide, all colors are pretty. Anyway, someone in my ward told me I looked like Katy Holmes (Tom Cruise's wife). I didn't want to insult her and say "You've got to be joking" so I said, "I guess I could pass as her mother." I liked your fruits and veggies too. Very healthy. Glad you are feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I hit the wrong button. That comment was from me. :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, so next to pasta, the three things you listed as your favorite foods are totally my favorites too. I'm having Cafe Rio salad withdrawals.
I took the celebrity look alike test awhile back and I forgot who they said I looked like. It was someone I didn't know well though and she definitely wasn't as hot as your look alike celeb, Beyonce.

Shel said...

Im bustin a rib again! You always crack me up with your posts Jen! First of all, we are definitely friends...we love the same things! But your comments next to the Beyonce section made me smile! We are sooo cut from the same mold...we must be related somewhere!! :) It's funny how people always tell us that we look alike....funny huh? I bet if I do the personlaity test it will tell me I most resemble Jennifer Christensen! :)