Thank you everyone for the prayers and sweet comments.... we really appreciate them. We did her blood work at Phoenix Children's on Tuesday. It was another unpleasant experience. It took three ladies plus me holding Ella, 35 minutes to take her blood. It was 35 minutes of tourniquets, heating pads, feeling her arms, hands, and feet for veins, and poking in both arms (not only poking, but searching around with the needle for the vein.) They finally ended up taking the 7 vials from her foot. Now let's hope they don't lose the vials...... this has happened before. But thanks again for the prayers.......... the phlebotomists kept commenting at how well Ella did. I'm praying that we will figure this out.
- crabby Ella
- not being able to figure out the weird (blurry) mode the camera is in
- kids not cooperating
- me being IMPATIENT (this was the biggest reason)
- Thayne responding to my impatience with impatience
Would you like to see a few......
It actually has been a very festive and fun December. I love being busy.
Some of the fun-ness:
- Hailey had a small school performance
- Kaden had a piano recital
- we saw "A Christmas Carol" at the Hale theater (thanks Rich and Crys for watching Ella),
- fabulous R.S. dinner at a beautiful clubhouse
- two more parties this week, and a preschool performance by Ella
And for the grandparents: Kaden performing "The Entertainer". This was one of the songs he played at the recital, but my video didn't upload right. This is from last May at the school talent show (which he signed up for on his own). Enjoy the blurry video.
And while I'm posting video's for the grandparents....... Kaden wants to show you his goal. Watch his smooth move
8 comments:
ok so that is soo cute she went and got her blue dress. I am glad things went well at the dr.
What cute kids? Maybe call Angela she might be able to help you figure out your camera issues.
I have been postponing family pics for this exact reason too much pressure..
Looks like you have had a busy month, here is to the rest!
Jen, I dont know how you do it ALL...you really DO, do it all. Family pics are theee hardest. I really was going to make my Christmas Card this year be just all of the bad ones...which really were most of them with Brycee running away theeee WHOLE time!! Or screaming mad to hold still and NOT be running around! I think everyone should have to tell how their famiyl pics REALLY go! :) The behind the scenes! Congrats on the Suh-weet goal Caden! And my mom the piano teacher would sure love to have a piano student like him, he is awesome! I want a personal concert soon! :) Ella looks soo pretty in her dress and Hailey too after her performance..pretty, pretty girls Jen. Just like Mommy! :) Can I send you on my Christmas errands too? I havent been out for one thing yet...it has been too busy! :( WOW this is long!
Okay, seriously. Kaden rocked at the recital. On both "The Entertainer" and "Star Wars". And I'm not biased in the least. And to all you other piano teachers out there-- I won't give him up. Never, Never, Never!
It certainly does look like a busy month for you guys! I like the picture of the three of them smiling, even if it is blurry. Great job Kaden on your goal and your piano skills!
Hey Jen, I just got updated on your beautiful family. I haven't visited your blog for awhile. I'm so sorry to hear about Ella's health problems. I will remember her in my prayers. It's so hard to see your little one suffering. I just heard from Jen Polansky on facebook today...I was in shock I haven't heard or seen her in years. It was fun to reconnect. She asked about you, do you mind if I give her your blog address?? I won't say anything until I hear back from you and get the go ahead :) Can you post a message on my blog with your new address. I'm hoping to get my cards out soon. How is January looking for you guys?? We'd love to get together. It's been too long. Are you up to meeting even during the day with Ella and Braden for lunch?? Let me know.
Jen, somehow we moms do it. I don't know how, but Christmas always turns out wonderful.(Actually, yes I do know how, it is because of moms who work their tails off to make it wonderful!) The stress is no fun. In fact, I still get stressed at Christmas time with everything to do, but again, it is all worth it in the end. I love the photos. The three of them smiling is precious. And, thank you for the grandparent videos. Love, love them. It helps me to feel like I am there with them. Awesome job Kaden on the piano and soccer! You will have to play Star Wars for us at Uncle Jarin's house. Looking forward to seeing you next week. Love you.
Hey Jen, Its been a long time, I just started a blog and I was so happy to find your blog on Jen Lindsays. Your family is sooo beautiful and I can't believe how big your kids are. So sorry to hear about Ella and her strugles, I hope all those test will find what they are looking for. This is a great way to keep in touch. Say hi to Thayne for me, and don't forget who was on your first date with you two. Chris and I were just having fun watching the two of you. :)
Haha! What a cutie pie, going and getting her dress for you. She is such a sweetie. I had so much fun playing "grocery shopping" with her and Hannah. We really loved seeing you guys at Christmas!
Post a Comment