This wasn't even half of the drawings by Hailey and Kamrie.
If you want more details of our Thanksgiving day (who wouldn't?)- go to my cousins blog. (Ok- I can't remember how to add a link. go to richandcrys.blogspot.com )
Looks like a great Thanksgiving!! I see that you share my love for Cafe Rio....yummy. It's probably a good thing for me they don't have one over here!!
I would love to jump on the tramp in the rain. I bet it was warm rain. That's the best! It would have been fun to be there for Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas.
Those are neat photos, especially of the cousins. Where is Ella? How did you put the words on the photos? Looks like you had fun even in the rain. Great artwork. I went to R&C's blog and saw more great photos. What a crowd! How many were at dinner? Hope we can come down next year if you are hosting again. Love ya and look forward to seeing you soon.
Great pics Jen! Looks like you all had sooo much fun!! Fun you got hear Brooke White! I just saw that she was performing at the temple! And...it soooo figures that it rained, you know why?? Because I LEFT TOWN!! I love the rain...and EVERYTIME I HAVE EVER LEFT...we get rain! When I am here...no rain...or if it should HAPPEN to rain while I am in town, I am stuck in a building with no windows (like a grocery store or auditorium) and have no idea it rained until I come out, and then it is LONG GONE till the next time I leave town!! So sad!! Still, glad you guys had fun...your pie looks yummy, I want some!!
You always host these amazing parties. One of these days I'll attend one. Looks like you had a great group. Kamrie looks so much bigger than Hailey. And how fun that you got to see Brooke White!
Mom- I think that there were 24 people here- half were kids. It was fun! You can download a program called picassa 3 for free-- it let's you write on pictures and do some photo touch ups (like remove a zit :) This was the first time I wrote on pictures and didn't realize it would be hard to read some of it. I didn't feel like redoing it though.
6 comments:
Looks like a great Thanksgiving!! I see that you share my love for Cafe Rio....yummy. It's probably a good thing for me they don't have one over here!!
I would love to jump on the tramp in the rain. I bet it was warm rain. That's the best! It would have been fun to be there for Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas.
Those are neat photos, especially of the cousins. Where is Ella? How did you put the words on the photos? Looks like you had fun even in the rain. Great artwork. I went to R&C's blog and saw more great photos. What a crowd! How many were at dinner? Hope we can come down next year if you are hosting again. Love ya and look forward to seeing you soon.
Great pics Jen! Looks like you all had sooo much fun!! Fun you got hear Brooke White! I just saw that she was performing at the temple! And...it soooo figures that it rained, you know why?? Because I LEFT TOWN!! I love the rain...and EVERYTIME I HAVE EVER LEFT...we get rain! When I am here...no rain...or if it should HAPPEN to rain while I am in town, I am stuck in a building with no windows (like a grocery store or auditorium) and have no idea it rained until I come out, and then it is LONG GONE till the next time I leave town!! So sad!! Still, glad you guys had fun...your pie looks yummy, I want some!!
You always host these amazing parties. One of these days I'll attend one. Looks like you had a great group. Kamrie looks so much bigger than Hailey. And how fun that you got to see Brooke White!
Mom- I think that there were 24 people here- half were kids. It was fun! You can download a program called picassa 3 for free-- it let's you write on pictures and do some photo touch ups (like remove a zit :) This was the first time I wrote on pictures and didn't realize it would be hard to read some of it. I didn't feel like redoing it though.
Post a Comment