Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I straightened Ella's hair with my flat iron the other day. I couldn't catch a good picture because she was being a hard target and I had to use my older, slower camera. Anyways, this would've been cute if her eyes weren't wiggin' out. The backside- it was totally uneven and choppy. My kids thought she looked "so funny" and were laughing their heads off. It looks cute in the picture, but in real life it did look kind of funny. Thayne even said she looked like Chris Farley-- poor baby! She thought she was cute though.
Here she is with her curly locks. Go team!

3 comments:

JIll said...

AWWW, Ella is too cute.How did you get her to stay still while you straighten her hair?She looks cute either way!Also, where did she get her curls from?

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's pretty cool that you were able to straighten her hair. I would love to do that to Allie or use a curling iron (A's hair is in between) but I have a hard enough time trying to put a pony tail in it every day.

Anonymous said...

It's actually amazing that she sat still for it. She was in the 'right' mood. I don't know if I will get that lucky again! And I have no idea where she got those curls from-- my hair is wavy, but was never anything like that. It must run somewhat in our family-
Sam, Dominic, Kamrie, Ella, and Allie all have some or alot of curl to their hair (as you all know).