I just took this nerd test and I scored a 33- meaning I'm not so nerdy. I don't know if that is a good thing or bad, considering some of the questions have to do with how smart you are! However, I have also taken an online IQ test (it claimed to be accurate, but who knows) and scored near genius. Ok-- so it couldn't have been accurate. Now you have to tell me your nerd score.PS- I'll blog later in the week. We had a fun camping trip over the weekend, but right now I need to plan a YW activity that involves sewing- yikes for me- and I need to plan a birthday party for Kaden on Friday night.
7 comments:
Well I got a 24 on it. Does that mean I'm more nerdy or less nerdy than you? It said I wasn't nerdy but I'm definitely not hip. That's too bad.
OK, I must really be dorky because I took the test and can't even figure out what my score is. It gave me a percentage of those higher and those lower. I was right inthe middle. Then I took the second test and it said I was Kinda Dorky Nerd, which I already knew. On the first test 47% scored higher, 51% scored lower and 2 % were the same. Anyway I was bored. It is 4AM and I can't sleep. Thanks for the fun.
Well, I am a Mid-Level nerd - I scored a 74. Could be worse/better ;)
I got at 53. But this was the second time I took it. The first time I took it I got in the 20's. I changed a few of the answers just to see how it would affect my score and it changed it dramatically. Anyway, a 53 is slightly nerdy. Fun test! I bet Jake is a BIG nerd.
Oops, that last comment was from me.
It's fun to see who's nerdy and who's not--since this test is so accurate. I scored a 48, which is lightly nerdy. I'm sure back in early college I would've scored extremely nerdy since I have forgotten 90% of everything I've ever been taught.
88, oh dear. "High-Nerd".
A coolness reminder is in order. I started Varsity football every game my senior year, I play a mean Blues guitar, and I shower daily.
Post a Comment