Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Kaden!

P-A-R-T-Y... You don't need no alibi. You've got to paaaar- ty!
Ok- for those who have no clue what I'm saying, this little phrase was part of a chant that all the "cool" kids (meaning me) sang in 6th grade.


It was a weekend of parties. (three parties for Kaden, one for a friends two year old and a baby shower)

Friday night we took Hailey, Kaden and seven friends to Chuck e Cheese. This was a great place to do a party for this age group. Thayne and I could sit and relax while the kids ran wild and spoke as loud as they wanted. I found it was a lot cheaper to not reserve a table and have good ol' Chuckie host the party. Instead, I just had the kids meet at my house. We took two cars and drove them to Chuck e. cheese and used lots of coupons. The kids each got about 40 tokens. At the end of the night, every kid had between 100 and 250 tickets to redeem for prizes. We then came back to my house and sang happy birthday and opened presents. It was great!


Keaton, Andrew, or Andrew, Keaton (sometimes I feel bad for twins, I never know which one is which, so I try to not use their names when I talk to them), Kaden, Faith (Kaden and Faith like to flirt) and Jared. BTW, Kaden is taller than Faith, he is just squatting a little.
The whole gang.... with a couple of ring pop necklaces in their mouths.
Horrible lighting... my camera does not do well at night.

This is Sunday night b-day party with family. Neil, Heather and kiddies; Darrin and Donae; and Crystal. Rich was flying in from recruiting at BYU.


Look at those cute tummies! Crystal is 16 weeks along and Donae is due in November with a girl. Crystal had us vote on some cute names.. they were mostly Italian names. One of the girl names was Eliana-- doesn't Kerrie know someone with that name??

3 comments:

Kerrie said...

Happy Birthday Kaden! Sounds like a fun party. Crystal is still extremely tiny; just with a pooch. How does she do it? How exciting for them. And yes, Allie's best friend is Iliana (very pretty name).

PS I just shipped a present for Kaden today. Hope it arrives before the baptism!

Donna said...

Looks like Kaden definitely had his fill of being the center of attention huh? Fun times. Crystal is so cute being pregnant. I am excited for them. Love yas

Hollie said...

Birthday parties are so much fun, especially when you don't have to be in charge of all the entertainment. Happy 8th Birthday to Kaden! Crystal and Donae are so cute--fun and exciting times for them.