Yes, this picture is old- it is no longer sweater weather here.
A couple of things we've been doing--
*The Phoenix Zoo- We had free tickets to the Phoenix zoo on Monday through Ella's intervention program. I decided to let Kaden play "hookie", since these tickets are normally 18 bucks. This is a different zoo than the last one. It was very fun- the sponsor gave away free snacks and drinks. (Ok- I am a cheap skate and still get excited about "free" stuff).
The kids riding the train. Thank goodness for this! This zoo was too big to walk with three kids by myself. I am glad the zoo had lots of hands on things for the kids to do, because the majority of the animals were napping behind some object! On this tram ride the guy kept saying things like, "pretend you see a cheetah".
Ella with her drenched shirt---she spilled her sippy cup.
*Hailey wants to tell you her exciting news. She learned to ride a two wheeler last week! Here she is ridin' away! Check out how fast she goes.
*And finally- I did join bootcamp! My first class was this morning. All I can say is, "thank goodness for ibuprofen, I am sore!" I think she worked us a little too hard-- even those who were in shape felt like they were going to throw up.
4 comments:
I love going to the zoo!! I am really excited for our kids to grow older so we can do fun things like that. Congrats to Hailey for riding a bike!!! Once you learn, you never forget....at least that's what I hear (I haven't ridden a bike for some time now...I hope I haven't forgotten). Maran
I think the reason you love free stuff is because you lived in Utah County. In fact, the joke is the free is the only 4 letter F word allowed here. Wow, as I write this I am telling myself I have been in retail too long. Give Hailey and the other boogers a big hug for us, and please don't beat me up next time we see you.
Scott
You always have something fun going on! I'm with you on getting excited about free stuff. No matter how much money we make, I will always be a cheapskate and enjoy freeby's.
Hailey is growing up so fast. That's so fun that she is riding a bike. And congrats to you for doing boot camp.
Scott, you are so right. I took a class at BYU called "How to be a cheapskate". One of the lectures was "free samples at Costco."
Post a Comment