Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful mother (inside and out)! I wish I could be there to help pamper you, because you deserve it!
Kaden says,"Grandma D is 'the best'!"
Hailey says, "I love Grandma D, she made a pillow for me!"
Ella says, "lu you."
Thank you to my sweet mother who has always been my number one cheerleader! I feel blessed to have you in my life. I know you lost your own mother at such an early age, and I can't imagine not having you here to talk to. You always have a listening ear and are the first person I want to talk to when I have something exciting to share, something to gripe about or need advice. You are a great example to me. I have this visual of you kneeling at the side of your bed each morning, saying your prayers. You are a woman of great faith, who has had many trials. You have endured them well-- you're spirit is strong. I love you very much and hope you have an awesome Mother's day!
3 comments:
I too have a visual of mom kneeling every morning against the bed to say her prayers. I hope my kids will say the same about me (I guess that means I need to start kneeling more often). Anyway, I agree with everything you said about mom. I feel so blessed to have learned from the best!
I finally read the blogs and my heart is touched. In Sacrament meeting yesterday a sister said in her talk, " We all hope to raise children who turn out better than we did." That is truly the case with mine. Love you guys and hope you all had a wonderful Mothers' Day, you deserve it. Mom
Is it just me or is there no place to post a comment in the above blog? Anyway, I'm excited to see how the pictures turn out. You are a very good looking family....and since I didn't comment on your Mother's Day blog, just wanted to also say I agree with everything you said about mom.
Post a Comment