Friday, May 18, 2007

Family Pictures

Well, we finally got some real family pictures done last night! I now remember why I don't love doing them. It is such a chore! Planning the outfits, ironing them all, telling Kaden to stop jumping on the newly ironed clothes, timing the babies nap (which unfortunately didn't work very well), bathing the kids, doing everyone's hair, telling my kids to stop doing somersaults while in their outfits and nice hair, getting everyone to keep their pose and smile, trying not to get stressed so that everyone is happy etc. etc.

Thank goodness for digital photography--- supposively this lady is good about cutting and pasting. Ella was being a pill, but I hope she got a couple of good ones of her. It seemed that everytime she would smile, she would stick her tongue out.
A girl in my ward flies this photographer down 1-2 times a year from Utah. She isn't cheap, but I've seen some pictures of families in my ward and they turned out awesome. Here is her website if you want to check her work out. I'll keep you posted (pun intended) on how they turned out!