Thursday, March 8, 2007

Spring Break

We're goin back to Cali, to Cali, to Cali (anyone remember that cheesy song). Next week is spring break, so we just decided to go to Elk Grove. It's going to be a quick trip. We'll leave Friday and come back Tuesday. I'm excited to see beautiful, green Sacramento and mom's new house (not to mention all the fam!). I'm always a little nervous about our 8 year old, American-made minivan, but it's done well on the many other excursions. (I probably just jinxed us.) Anyways, I'll let you all know when we get back. Tiger's yogurt, here we come.

2 comments:

Scott said...

I remember that song. LL Cool J was the artist to be exact, only to be redone by The Notorious BIG some years later. Have a great time and have some Round Table in honor of us please.
Scott

Anonymous said...

MMMmmm...I could go for Tiger's Oreo yogurt right about now. I hope you guys are having a great time. Be safe!