We got home from California and four days later left for Utah. We had our good friends from Maryland come and visit for two of those days. It was fun to see them!
Trip #2 is actually a trip within a trip. My sister watched Ella, and we took her two boy’s up to Hebgen Lake and Yellowstone. It was definitely a good trade because Kaden had a blast, and I was able to actually relax!
And I posted way too many pictures…….
Thayne’s aunt’s family owns this cabin. It’s awesome.
Four of the six brothers…..and one sister.
Krissie was our host extraordinaire, and fabulous boat driver!
Building a swing set….
Eating smore’s made with Reese’s peanut butter cups.
West Yellowstone….Dairy Queen before the Playmill theater.
Poor Taylor had happy birthday sung to him… I think he secretly liked it.
The rest of the pictures are from Yellowstone.
Eagle in it’s nest.
We stopped through Rexburg, ID on the way back and ordered a pizza from Craigo’s. We passed the lovely house I stayed at for a summer semester. I had 16 roommates in this house. One of them (two bed’s away) owned a big Boa Constrictor Crazy.
2 comments:
ok smores with reeses AweSOME!! Maybe then I would actually like them?
Looks like fun we are going to yellowstone in a few weeks some friends. It will be a blast and nice and relaxing I hope?
That cabin and lake looks like it's right up my alley... if I only had a boat... :)
How fun! Yellowstone is gorgeous! And what fun for Tay and Dal to go with you guys. I'm sure it was memorable. So Craigo's is still there huh? Do they still have the amazing braided breadsticks? Looks like a fun trip.
Post a Comment