when all the world is green brown?
You get out of town and do some hiking in Sedona
At least it’s reddish brown there, mixed with some green. (It’s actually quite beautiful…I’m seriously wishing I had a good camera to do it justice).
Do you swim in a pool to keep yourself cool?
No, because you are having a major bee infestation. Yes, that is about 500-1000 bees in our eave (in layers too). Poor Ella was stung last week while swimming in the pool. This was actually after we had a bee removal guy come and spray the hive inside the eave. These were the bee’s that were out collecting pollen while he sprayed. We also killed about 30 bees in Hailey’s room this day…they came in through the exhaust fan.
Or swing in a tree up high?
No, but you and your cousin knock one down and break it’s pot by dragging about 20 blankets through the house.
Is that what you do, so do I!
PS- FYI- to those not LDS- the red is a song the kid’s learn in primary :-)
6 comments:
YOU are sooo creative! LOVE THIS POST!! So scary about the bees though! I just downloaded pics my parents sent me of the same problem at their house in Cali...they came in through the AC unit pipes! I want to blog it!! I cant believe they got into Hailey's room, and POOR Ella for being stung in the pool. I love your song comparisons! I miss you Jen! I need to take some road trips with you!!
Love the Sedona pictures! Sounds like you've had an eventful summer already, the kids don't get out of school for another 2 weeks here. Yeah! I'm not quite ready to keep them busy all day long. If you get tired of the brown, come on down. We'd love to see you guys again.
Bees? Yikes! Hope you get that cleaned up soon. And hope the bee-guy gave you a guarantee or something.
Yikes. Those bees look like they are from a horror movie. Poor Ella. I love that you guys go on so many hikes. I wish that we were more adventurous like that.
Wow, I don't blame you for wanting to get away! Those bees are scary! Poor Ella.
The picture of Thayne and the kids looks like a fake background. It is really beautiful. It is still in the 80's here in Sacto. Perfect early summer weather. Look forward to seeing you guys. Love ya
You are so funny and creative! I'll take ant infestation any day over bees! Arizona has some beautiful scenery.
Post a Comment