Sunday, May 24, 2009

What we’ve been up to..

Experiencing the magic………….

sam and hai disney  

IMG_2059IMG_2075

 

Racing cars………….

IMG_2149

 

(April) Foolin’ the kids……….

IMG_2210 Those nuggets are donuts, and jello for punch….they should’ve guessed something was up because we never drink punch.

 

Celebrating a 7th birthday……….

IMG_2189   IMG_2176

 

Enjoying Easter……….It was fun having you Jo and Jim, Rich and Crys, and Neil and Heath.

 IMG_2247 IMG_2262IMG_2251IMG_2244

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_2255

Cousin fun….Aaron reminds me of a cute bunny in this picture.

Ending the school year…….

IMG_2318

 

 

Getting Cabbage Patch kids at Phoenix Children’s…she was my pin cushion.  We have officially been giving shots for about 25 days now.   I’ve already seen a change in her energy level.

 IMG_2269

Waking up to a destroyed trampoline.  I think it had a Wizard of Oz experience.  Apparently, it flew over our back fence and landed about 60 feet away. 

IMG_2324

IMG_2308

Swimming in our new ghetto-fabulous above the ground pool (from Craig’s list) .  I swore I wouldn’t go another Phoenix summer without something to swim in.  In fact the kids are swimming in it right now….sooo nice.  Anyone in AZ, you’re welcome to join us!

8 comments:

Shel said...

Oh friend...I MISS YOU! We need tp get together soon! Such fun pics to see! YOu crack me up with what you wrote about photoshop on your pic with your hubby...and the no photoshop needed on the kiddos! They sure are gorgeous! I am sooo anxious to hear how Ella is doing! Shots cant be fun!! But if they are helping then GREAT! Miss you!! Lets find a reason to get together SOON! XOXOX

Stacy said...

Jen, I'm so happy you've updated. It's so good to see what you've all been up to. The pool looks fun. I'm happy to hear that Ella's energy is up. It's nice that you've found somthing that helps.

leslie jo said...

Good to see what you have been up to and that the shots are working for Ella. I can't believe Hayley is 7 I remember when she was soo little.

Cher said...

Looks like you have been having a fun time down there. I love the pictures of the 3 of your kids and the one of Neil's. How fun. I am glad Ella is doing better!

Gardner Family said...

Love the new look of the blog! I'm so boring on mine.
As always, your kids look fabulous!
It was fun to sneak a peek of my Grace in the birthday pics.

kerrie said...

I love the April fools meal. What a clever idea. And the pool looks like so much fun. One of these days we'll come visit you in your huge house.

Hollie said...

Looks like you've had lots of fun lately. I'm glad Ella seems to be doing better. I know you said it could take up to a year for weight loss to occur, but she kind of looks thinner in the last two pics than even Easter.

maran said...

Thanks for the update! I love the pictures. That pool looks huge and very inviting. I miss being able to swim during the summer, especially since I'm pregnant. I'm glad that they shots are working for Ella.