Sunday, August 19, 2007

What time is it??



First week back was a fun and busy one. We celebrated Ella's birthday, our 12th wedding anniversary, and had a High school Musical 2 party with our neighbors! For those who don't know what that is, it is a movie on the Disney channel that is all the craze with the 5-13 year old age group (33 year olds don't like to admit it, but they like it too).
Here are some pics from our trip to Cali. They are in order backwards.
Newport Beach- it's hard to tell, but it was pretty crowded.


Searchin' for treasure.



Thayne showing Kaden how to body surf.




Fun little tide pools where we found lots of goodies.
Now this is Stinson beach. Allie's such a cutie.


All of the Price grandkids, however not all looking at the camera.


Love these boys- they are best buds!

Sweet little girls! I wish they could stay little forever.
My sweet little stinker! Cute family!
All of the Price/Huber grandkids! Aren't they a good lookin' bunch.

Five kids at one time being pulled on the tubes! Thanks to Greg and Julia! That was so nice of them to take us boating. (And thanks to mom for watching Ella!)

It wouldn't be a 'day at the lake' without skipping stones!

Nice uncles! I wish I had gotten Sam to come to the front. Tan kids!
This is what my car usually looked like at the end of the day. These kids played hard everyday!
Little bathing beauties!

You know what is so dumb? I hardly got any shots of the adults. I tend to do this. Next time I'll remember to get some of us.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Pictures! I never get pictures of the adults either. I can't wait to see you guys again! How fun that you had a party for your neighbors! What a good mom you are.

Anonymous said...

My primary student, age 6, was just talking about how she and her cousin watched High School Musical 2. It must be awesome.

It's fun to see everyone's pictures from the trip. I'll be posting ours very soon.

JIll said...

you guys are such a busy family!!!Thats a good thing, keeps you out of trouble!All the pics turned out good.I do the same thing too about not taking any of the adults pics.But thats ok, because the kids are cutier to look at,and I much rather see their faces up on the blogs than mine!

Hollie said...

You captured some good moments. Great job on taking the pics. This High School Musical is a much bigger deal than I realized. Taylor and Dallin were invited to a "late night" so they could watch it. I heard of others in the neighborhood who had parties to watch it. Too bad we don't have the Disney Channel. It sounds like a great show.

Jake said...

Thayne made that same hand motion (the one from the beach picture) when trying to teach me how to throw a frisbee:

"What you wanna do is...", make the hand motion, "...make the frisbee sail by flipping your wrist like this (different hand-flipping motion)."

If only I had listened...

Kaden, listen to your father--he'll teach you many wonderful things.

Anonymous said...

Jake you're too funny. Anyway, the photos are beautiful of all my kids and grandkids (including my "in_law" children). So glad there were many pictures taken. Does anyone know why we can enlarge some photos and then others have some little icon in the top left corner and won't enlarge? I love to see close ups but sometimes I can't. Anyway, I just got back from the Redwoods and will be posting soon too. Love yas and those are great photos Jen. What a fun family.