We were so happy that Heather had something that Ella could wear. She was a cute Minnie Mouse.
Blond or brunette witch? Either way she is way too pretty to be scary. She wouldn’t let me ‘uglify’ her.
And this picture is deceiving because he wiped that make-up off in 2.2 seconds. The skeleton costume is a $6 craigslist find. I should do a post on everything I’ve bought and sold on Craigslist (that would be so exciting right? ha ha)
Trunk or Treat. I never had trunk or treat growing up. Spoiled kids. I also had to walk uphill, both ways, in the snow, without shoes to school…or was that my mom’s childhood?
Snow white (Aubree) and the evil (brunette) witch.
4 comments:
Ella looks SO CUTE as Minnie Mouse! And Hailey does look too pretty to be a scary witch. How did you darken her hair? She looks beautiful as a brunette and a blonde. I would love a post about your Craigs list deals. I need to shop more often on Craig's list...we're probably buying an elliptical soon so I'll have to look there.
Your kids all look adorable. Hailey is beautiful blond or brunette. She is honestly one of the most beautiful little girls I have ever seen. Actually I think I've said this before, but all of my nieces and nephews are good looking.
Ella is adorable as Minnie Mouse! And Hailey is definitely a Mini Jennifer. She is a beautiful little girl.Halloween is such a fun night for kids and families too. :) Kaden looks cute in an easy on/easy off costume.
Ella is a cute Minnie Mouse. I would rather see Hailey in a dark alley than Kaden. Scary skelton.
Post a Comment