A lot of sentences that begin with I.....
* I'm too busy to blog because I'm catching up with friends on facebook
* I don't know how I lived without a DVR...actually I do... I rarely watched tv, so maybe it's not such a great thing.
*I recorded "The biggest Loser" and "American Idol" this week. Both were two hour shows, that I watched in 45 minutes(each). That tells you all of the fluff on these shows.....like the forever long weigh ins.
* I'm excited to see the Broadway musical "The Lion King" next week with three other couples. I hope it's good (since we orchestrated the event).
*I am trying to buy all natural, hormone free, antibiotic free, meat and dairy (preferably organic too). By the way, Frye's milk is hormone free. I wish I could go all organic, but it's so expensive. (Ella doesn't need added hormones, nor do the rest of us).
*I'm thinking I'm much overdue for a new look for this blog... or at least a header! Yet, I don't want to put the time into figuring out how to change it.
*I was released a couple months ago from Young Women's. Nine out of the last ten years I have served in YW's.... almost four years in this ward. I am now the second counselor in Primary, which I thought was going to be easy.... BIG Primary (200+ kids). I'm realizing it's bigger than I thought... but so far I'm loving it, and the ladies I work with. The YW leaders were fabulous too-- miss you guys.
*I found out that if you are missing a keyless entry remote to your car, you can buy it on Ebay for $15, and it comes with instructions on how to program it. Thank you Ebay.
* I now know that I can sing pretty well.....at least that's what Guitar Hero World tour tells me. I was thinking I should sing a solo in church.....maybe "Livin' on a prayer".
The end.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That last one was TOTALLY not what you should have posted. I need a special musical number for sacrament in April. Are you available? I'll be calling :)
Yay! I found your guy's blog! Super cute I've loved reading through it. It was really fun to catch up with you at the reunion! And keep us posted with what happens with Ella, I think my mom is very interested to know too. And BTW, I've seen the Lion King Broadway and it was amazing!
See ya!
Im with Debra! I would like to hear that song in church Jen!! All the kids would go wild! AND THE ADULTS!! Parker alone would run up and join you!!! Man...I am calling you to invite myself over to watch those shows with you...I missed them all....I guess I need to go to HULU and watch them, but sadly you cant fast forward the way it sounds like you did!! I will have to add you on Facebook....I got roped in too a few months ago! CRAZY! Miss you friend!!!
Hey Jen I need to play Guitar Hero World because its the only way I will ever be told that I have a good voice! Maybe when we visit. I agree with you about DVR. Used to be when I missed a program, I missed it. Now, even though I miss it, I still watch it, plus more things that I never watched. Hence, I get to sleep around 1AM. Anyway, fun to hear from you. You will enjoy being in Primary. Yes, it is busy but you are involved with your children very much. Love ya Mom
I just gave in and got a facebook account too. I didn't want one, but I've decided to cave since I saw that all of you have an account:) That song "Livin on a Prayer" is always in my head because Scott plays it on the Guitar Hero. You should definitely sing it in Sacrament...it's a really uplifting song that talks about prayer. I think the bishop would approve;)
Debra- if you would like to see the congregation embarassed and praying for "the poor girl singing a solo", then put me down for April. Will you accompany me?
Shelly, come over and watch them with me. I need a buddy, as Thayne isn't into those shows. However, I think you are going to be quite busy very soon.
I know Maran, I didn't want one either, but heard that a friend was looking for me....and now I'm addicted. Hopefully, it will fade.
Ditto to Facebook, DVR, New look for blog, and keyless entry/ebay comments.
You'll have to blog about The Lion King musical. I bet it was awesome.
Loved this post...ditto on a lot of your comments!
We also just got DVR...and never can go back now that we know how great it is!!
I just got put in as the 2nd Counselor in Primary as well...lots of work but so fun!
I am so glad I found your blog!!! By the way, "livin' on a prayer" is one of my favorite songs...
Post a Comment