Happy Halloween!!


Butterfly and Alice

Top Gun


We went to a fun Halloween party for the kids, and then trick or treating. Notice Kaden's head full of sweat. They were RUNNING, full speed from house to house. We finally had to catch up and tell them to slow down.
This picture does not do this house justice. If anyone lives in my town, there are two houses in the subdivision behind fry's marketplace, that are CRAZY! There were about 100 people out in front of these houses.

Hailey with Lauren and Meghann. These girls are a year older than Hailey, but she loves to hang with them.
Hope you had a Happy Halloween!

9 comments:
How cute they all look. It probably is perfect weather down there on Halloween. It was rainy here but the kids still came out. It is such a big holiday for the kids, second only to Christmas.
Looks like a very successful Halloween! Cute, cute costumes!
Very cute costumes!! Your kids are so good looking. I swear every year they get cuter. I'm not just saying that because you're my sister. Your kids probably have guys/girls crushing on them constantly. Watch out:)
I still can't get over how cute Ella looked. She was the sweetest little butterfly EVER! Looks like you guys had fun!
Love the costumes! That's crazy that Kaden had sweat from sprinting. I bet he got a ton of candy.
Your kids are adorable. Hailey's hair looks gorgeous--all silky and shiny. Halloween is so much fun!
What a handsome Top Gun man. They are getting so big! It was good to see you a couple of weeks ago-maybe we will come out to AZ again someday:)
Soo cute! Ever since we left your house last week, Carter keeps saying he wants to go back to that "BIG HOUSE" and play. :)
The kids look GREAT! I love that they're costumes are somewhat original... you don't see too many Alice in Wonderlands or Topguns walking around on Halloween night. Looks like you guys had fun in Disneyland too! I can't wait to take Dominic there!!! Miss you guys, we'll have to get together soon. :)
Post a Comment