Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy 4th of July...
Kaden, Jordan, and Taylor Christensen. Every single person in this picture is related to Thayne (including his oldest brother James, who is picking his nose.)
What? You don't celebrate independence day in September?....... I had all these pictures saved as a post a while ago, but never posted them. And since it takes approximately two (flippin' )hours to load pictures onto blogger, I couldn't help but post it now. So, here is a little of our Utah summer trip.
Hailey, Ashley and Aubree Christensen.

Hailey and her great grandma Bushman.

Jump on it! Sienna and Thayne.

This place was soo fun! However, I was hoping nobody would smack heads. They didn't.

A Utah Real game (professional soccer). This is where a head got smacked. My niece Courtney, got a soccer ball kicked right into her face. Poor thing.... she's a tough girl though.
Thayne and Kaden on a hike while Haiely and I were at his mom's house throwing up all day... and etc. (It's funny how you can mention that you threw up, but speaking of diarrhea is kind of embarassing.... don't picture it please.)

Canoeing with the Christensen's


My cousin blessed her beautiful baby. Ok- this picture cracks me up- I had to post it. (Sorry, Amber- I don't know if you check my blog.) It's just funny how almost everyone is struggling with thier kids. I took two of these, and in the second shot- Crystal was trying to quiet Dominic. It just shows how hard it is to get a good shot with little ones.

4 comments:

Maran said...

Very cute pictures!! That one of all the Innes' is pretty funny! I'm really excited to see you in a couple of weeks.

Anonymous said...

Utah is so beautiful. Hopefully the weather will be nice enough to go up the canyon next month.

Hollie said...

It's nice to be surrounded by family. Great pictures! I'm excited to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hurray a new blog. (I should talk :)) I like the photos. How come I can't enlarge them? I like looking at the details. Its fun watching as the next generation deals with their babies like Jo and I were doing 25-30 years ago. There is nothing like family. Love em. Mom