Thursday, December 6, 2007

Who can solve the mystery of the missing bloodwork?

Right when I was about to leave Tuesday morning, to re-do Ella's bloodwork, the doctor office called and said, "Don't come, we think we found it. We think it may have gone to a different lab. I'm going to look for it and call you back." I'm still waiting for the call. Notice the word "think". Did you find it or not? Why is it so hard to find? Maybe I'm not familiar with the policy and procedures of this place, but this seems a little unorganized to me. Now, even if I do get some results, do I trust them to be accurate? Anyways, guess who I'll be calling in a few minutes. I hate being a nag (Thayne may beg to differ).

Ok- enough of my whining. This is old now, but Thanksgiving was great! It was fun to have Ross and Angela, and Rich and Crystal. The dinner was yummy. I tried some new recipes this year, I think they were pretty good (if I do say so myself). We pretty much chilled out and watched a movie. It was nice and relaxing, just what I needed.

Saturday, the guys watched the BYU football game and the girls (and Kaden) went to lunch and the movies. We saw "Enchanted". I thought it was really cute... Hailey was in heaven.




Ok- in the midst of me blogging, I called Phx Children's and just got a call back. They did get the test results, but gave them to the doctor to review. They said she will be calling me (on her own time of course). Doesn't that usually mean they found something?? I'm actually expecting them to.

4 comments:

Donna said...

So glad they finally found the test results. Hopefully, the doctor will call soon. Let me know what you hear. Love ya

Hollie said...

Good for you. I'm so glad Ella doesn't have to be poked again! Doctors and hospitals are going to be traumatizing for her (if they aren't already). Hopefully everything turns out better than expected. How was "Enchanted"? It looks like it could be hilarious.

Anonymous said...

If only Dr. House were a real person and took in Ella as a patient, you would have answers within a few days. Too bad things don't happen so smoothly in the real medical world. I'm glad they found the results though.

Sounds like you had a great Thanksgiving. You'll have to share some of your new recipes.

Larisa said...

This is sooooo frustrating. I hope you hear something "soon" with what they "think" is wrong with the blood sample that went "missing" :)