Thursday, December 6, 2007

I couldn't resist

I did this for my kids the other night, and I know they are going to want to see this again, so here it is. They think it is hilarious.

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1287952202

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott and I did this elf thing as well. It's really funny! I hope that everything turns out ok with Ella's test results. Let us know.

Anonymous said...

You produce some cute little elflings ! Allie loved watching this.

Larisa said...

F U N N Y!!!!!! I bet Kaden didn't like being a girl. My kids got a kick out of the men who ended up with "boobies". Malia kept saying "Daddy has boobies". I didn't think she knew what she was saying until she pointed to them on the elf. I re-did it!

Anonymous said...

Larisa, I know, I need to switch Ella and Kaden's head. I noticed his elf danced more feminime, but I didn't notice the chi chi's until I posted it! Too funny. So funny that Malia knew what they were!

Hollie said...

That is too funny! They are totally cute elfs.

Donna said...

I'm a copycat too. I did it (although I didn't notice the male/female thingy). I sent it to my sibs. I think its great. What fun things we can do with the internet. Love yas

Anonymous said...

It is now anatomically correct.:)

Hollie said...

Call me obsessive-compulsive, but it's bugging me. I need to correct myself. It's elves, not elfs. Thanks.