When we were in Utah we picked up our family picture cd. I had to go through 200 pictures and decide which ones to edit. These are not the final product yet. We swapped a bunch of heads and fixed clothing etc. - so we will see how they turn out soon. I think they turned out pretty good.
b.jpg)
b.jpg)
c.jpg)
a.jpg)
b.jpg)
a.jpg)
a.jpg)
b.jpg)
a.jpg)
b.jpg)
a.jpg)
5 comments:
These pictures are darling! The photographer did a great job. Where were these taken? You are one hot mama, Jen! Ya'll are a good looking family.
Kelli is going to take pictures of Allie when we come down and I am so excited!
You look like your engagement pictures...growl! You are definitely a good looking family. I love the one with the kids all laying on their backs laughing. They look like they're having such a good time-which isn't usually the case during pictures.
I agree-what a hot mama!!! Your kids are just gorgeous, too! I like the black and white family pic the best too, but I think the other ones are also really cute. Great job to the photographer and great job to you guys for being such a good looking couple who makes darling children.
Wow, awesome photos. I love being able to print off photos from this site. I have the latest of everyone. Ella has the cutest smile. She seems to have that one down for the photos. Beautiful family pictures. Its about time!
Thanks for all of the nice compliments! We'll see you all soon!
Post a Comment