Last year I was here... (a piece of heaven)
which is a block from these warm North Carolina waters.

We were with these people (our good friends, who we will miss this year)

and these people (my sister who I will get to see)..

We were with these people (our good friends, who we will miss this year)
and these people (my sister who I will get to see)..
Instead, I will see them here.

And I will see this sister!!

and this sister!! (and my mom and step-dad, and dad-- I need some pictures of them)

and when I get back, we will head here.....

With this cute niece and nephew (and my brother and sis-n-law)!


And I will see this sister!!
and this sister!! (and my mom and step-dad, and dad-- I need some pictures of them)
and when I get back, we will head here.....

With this cute niece and nephew (and my brother and sis-n-law)!

7 comments:
What good-looking sisters you all are! Have a safe trip. And Kaden--you better practice extra when you get back!
WE need the beach house to be moved to SAn Diego for our family reunion? HE :)
HAve fun in DL
What a fun trip....that beach house looks amazing!
Wow, you got to see all of your sibs and your parents all in one week! Lucky you! Family is wonderful. Aren't we all blessed?
Hope you have fun in Disneyland. :)
It was such a fun weekend...too short though. Thanks for making the trip to Utah. Hope you had fun at Disneyland.
We had such a GREAT time. Thank you for meeting up with us. We really like our kids spending time with their cousins. We have several cute pictures of all of them. We also enjoyed spending time with you and Thayne. I hope we can do it again in the future. We are already talking about going again in March or was it April, whenever Sam is on break.
Hey Jen,
I enjoyed seeing all the pictures of your Sibs. I hope you had a great trip. We still need to get together.
Post a Comment