Sunday, January 28, 2007
Welcome to our web page
A while ago, I was discussing with mom how nice it is to keep up on the Thornock's and the Spragues info via their web page, so we thought we would do the same thing. It's a great little family journal, too.
We always say we never take advantage of the area we live in. For example, when we went to BYU we never took advantage of all the things it had to offer; when we lived in California, we never went to the Redwoods, etc; back in Utah we never saw the "This is the place monument"(etc, etc). So- we decided to take advantage of Phoenix. We've seen beautiful Sedona and Payson. We've hiked our local mountains- What else does Phoenix have to offer you may ask(in the summer I would say "not much"). Well, it's a HUGE city and every sporting event/concert/broadway show comes this way. Thayne has had the opportunity to see every professional sports venue, usually for free through work or sub contractors. (And I've been to a few also). He was able to go to the BCS national championship game- which was awesome even if Florida won by a landslide. A few weeks ago we went to a minor league hockey game- or should I say boxing match. The latest was a daddy/son double date. The Harlem Globe Trotters! Kaden and daddy had a blast! One of the Globe Trotters last name was Christensen-we must be related. (hee hee) This week Thayne gets to watch the FBR Phoenix Open in Scottsdale. I think he's spoiled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hurray! I'm so happy to see the Christensen family's web page. More pictures please, especially of Ella Bella. I need some family photos too. I love these web pages. It makes me feel closer to my sweet peas even though I live so far away.
Jake's jealous that Thayne got to go to the BCS championship game. The football team here at UNC isn't exciting to watch...their basketball team on the other hand is amazing. We hope we can take advantage of our time here in NC like you guys are doing in AZ.
Love,
Kerrie
Post a Comment